USED Zeiss Cirrus 400
The pre-owned Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT Model 400 provides exceptional fundus imaging with just the OCT scanner by using Live OCT Fundus™ Technology; an additional line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO) is unnecessary. This OCT offers a wide field of view and a compact machine footprint to give your ophthalmology practice diagnostic precision and space efficiency in one instrument.
The Standard Software Package for the Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT 400 features macular thickness analysis, RNFL thickness analysis, normative database for RNFL, anterior segment imaging, and 5-line raster scan.
- Macular Thickness Analysis
- RNFL Thickness Analysis
- Normative Database – RNFL
- Anterior Segment Imaging
- 5-line Raster Scan
- Advanced Visualization™ and 3D Display
- Compatibility with Cirrus Review Software (software license sold separately)
- Connectivity with Zeiss DICOM Gateway
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details.