Reichert G3 Ocular Response Analyzer Auto Tonometer
Ocular Response Analyzer® (ORA) is the only tonometer that measures Corneal Hysteresis (CH), a superior predictor of glaucoma progression. Corneal Hysteresis is an indication of the biomechanical properties of the cornea differing from thickness or topography, which are geometrical attributes.
- Unparalleled user experience
- Confidence, reliability and efficiency
- Non-contact saves time and money
- Unique design with patients in mind
- Patented air pulse, maximum comfort
Significance of Corneal Hysteresis in Predicting Glaucoma Development in 25 Seconds: