Zeiss Humphrey Matrix 800 Visual Field (Pre-Owned)
The Zeiss Matrix 800 Visueal Field is proven to find early visual field loss, quickly and easily.
- Connects to office network and EMR* and FORUM®.
- Frequency Doubling Technology – detects damage to the M-cells, a subset of ganglion cell.
- Large, age-related normative database.
- Fast and easy to use –no darkened room required.
- Fits in any practice –compact and portable.
- Offers reports similar to those of the Humphrey HFA, the world Standard of Care.
- Test Specifications: Maximum temporal range (degrees) – 30, Stimulus duration – 300ms, Visual field testing distance-Infinity, Background illumination – 100 cd/m2
- Threshold test libraries: FDT Full Threshold: 24-2, 30-2, N-30, 10-2, Macula
- Threshold test strategy: MOBS, ZEST
- Fixation control: Video eye monitoring, Heijl Krakau fixation method, Alternative fixation targets
- Operator interface: LCD, keyboard
- Stimulus: Frequency doubled sinusoidal gratings
- Stimulus sizes: 2°, 5°, 10°
- Printer: Native generic PCL 3, PCL 5 and postscript support for local, shared and network printers
- Test storage: User-defined
- Software features: Glaucoma Hemifield Test (GHT), Serial Field Overview, Networking, FORUM Connectivity, DICOM Connectivity
- Data storage, retrieval and analysis: 40 GB hard drive, USB, CD-R/W drive
- Dimensions: Height – 17” (43 cm), Width – 12.2” (31 cm), Depth – 33.5” (85 cm), Weight – 37.5 lbs (17.4 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 V, ~50/60 Hz, 200 VA max
- Standards: Meets UL, CSA, and CE standards
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters