Zeiss Humphrey FDT 710 Perimeter (Pre-Owned)
The pre-owned (used) Zeiss Humphrey FDT 710 Perimeter offers and affordable solution for fast, accurate visual field testing.
The Zeiss Humphrey FDT 710 perimeter has been clinically validated in more than 170 peer-reviewed publications.
Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All certified pre-owned (used) inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- Patients may be tested using their own glasses, no requirement for trial lenses or eye patches1
- Short test: ~ 40 seconds per eye
- Simplified interpretation of results
- Large, age-related normative database
- Compact design that fits anywhere in your practice
- Easy and intuitive operation for users of any level of experience
- Dependable performance in ambient light
- Convenient low-cost, built-in printer*
1Trial lenses are required beyond ± 3 diopters for the Matrix and beyond ± 7 diopters for the FDT.
*FDT does not include electronic connectivity.
- Maximum temporal range (degrees): 30
- Stimulus duration: 300ms
- Visual field testing distance: Infinity
- Background illumination: 100 cd/m2
- Threshold test libraries: C-20, N-30
- Threshold test strategy: MOBS
- Screening test libraries: C-20, N-30
- Screening test modes: Age corrected
- Fixation control
- Heijl Krakau blind spot monitor
- Operator interface (display): LCD
- Stimulus: Frequency doubling
- Stimulus sizes: 10°
- Printer: Thermal printer
- Height: 17” (43 cm)
- Width: 10” (25 cm)
- Depth: 19” (48 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standards: Meets UL, CSA, and CE standards
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.