Zeiss Cirrus 400 OCT (Pre-Owned)
The Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT 400 features macular thickness analysis, RNFL thickness analysis, normative database for RNFL, anterior segment imaging, and 5-line raster scan.
The pre-owned (used) Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT Model 400 provides exceptional fundus imaging with just the OCT scanner by using Live OCT Fundus Technology; an additional line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO) is unnecessary. This OCT offers a wide field of view and a compact machine footprint to give your ophthalmology practice diagnostic precision and space efficiency in one instrument. Model 400 is designed with the smaller budget in mind. Live OCT Fundus™ technology provides the fundus image using the OCT scanner only, rather than an additional line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO).
Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by trained certified technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- Macular Thickness Analysis
- Macular Change Analysis
- RNFL Thickness Analysis
- Normative Database – RNFL
- Normative Database – Macula
- Anterior Segment Imaging (license may be sold separately)
- 5-line Raster Scan
- Advanced Visualization™ and 3D Display
- Compatibility with Cirrus Review Software (software license sold separately)
- Connectivity with Zeiss DICOM Gateway (license sold separately)
- Scanning System: Live OCT™ Technology
- Field of View: 36 x 22 degrees
- Methodology: Spectral domain
- Scan Speed: 27,000 A-scans/sec
- A-Scan Depth: 2.0 mm (in tissue)
- Axial Resolution: 5 µm (in tissue)
- Transverse Resolution: 15 µm (in tissue)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 750GB
- Size: 26L x 17W x 21H (in)
- Table footprint: 39L x 22W (in)
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.