Zeiss Atlas 9000 Corneal Topographer (Pre-Owned)
The Zeiss Atlas 900 features applications for contact lens fitting, pathology detection and management, and selection of aspheric IOLs.
The Atlas System has been proven to deliver the clinical accuracy that your practice requires. The all-in-one system combines a suite of unique technologies and is simple and efficient for virtually any operator to use. The result is a new level of confidence in every exam and for every patient.
With applications including contact lens fitting, pathology detection and management, and selection of aspheric IOLs, the Atlas 9000 is the right choice for reliable real-world results, every time.
Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by trained certified technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
Proven Placido Disk Technology
- Patented Cone-of-Focus™ Alignment System and Arc-Step Algorithm deliver sub-micron elevation accuracy
- 22-ring Placido disk optimized to avoid ring crossover, which means reliable results for a wide range of patients
- Long, comfortable 70 mm working distance minimizes focusing error found in “small cone” systems
SmartCapture™ Image Analysis Helps Your Staff Get it Right the First Time
- SmartCapture analyzes 15 digital images per second during alignment and automatically selects the highest quality image
- Next-generation image processing provides more repeatable, reliable results, even in difficult cases
- Less dependence on operator technique means greater efficiency and fewer repeat exams
Ergonomic Design Ideally Suited for You and Your Patient
- Unique chinrest positions patient for easy image capture and wide peripheral coverage and automatically detects OD/OS
- Non-visible Placido ring illumination increases corneal coverage and patient comfort
- Compact system with integrated computer makes examination effortless
Intuitive Analysis & Reporting
- Color scale – Customize colors and scales for detailed corneal assessments
- Topography map – Display as curvature, elevation, corneal wavefront, even image simulations. Landmarks such as corneal apex, pupil contour, and pupil center help explain the impact on visual acuity
- Data – Automatically display preferred parameters such as simulated keratometry, shape factor, eccentricity, and HVID (white to white)
- Cursor value – Obtain the exact value at any point on the map
Versatility that is Visible
- OD/OS Comparison- Quickly assess both eyes for corneal health and refraction
- Automatic Pupillometry and HVID Measurement – Enhance contact lens fitting and refractive surgery planning with scotopic and photopic pupil images and HVID.
- Corneal Wavefront Overview – Educate patients about higher-order aberrations and simulate visual acuity.
- Corneal Wavefront Zernike Analysis – Measure corneal spherical aberration to optimize the selection of aspheric IOLs.
Gain Clinical Insight & Confidence
- Track corneal health for improved patient care
- Screen for improved pathology detection and management
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters