Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener – Autorefractor
Brand: Welch Allyn
The Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener - Autorefractor is an easy-to-use, handheld autorefractor ideal for children and adults.
The Spot Vision Screener Autorefractor is ideal for adults with small pupils (3mm and greater), non-verbal patients, children and patients with disabilities. The handheld and portable autorefractor tests for refractive errors easily and efficiently—from a non-invasive, three-foot distance. Its touchscreen display uses on-screen instructions to guide the user through the screening process. This is an easy-to-use and easy-to-understand screening solution for eye care professionals.
- Autorefracts patients of all ages without dilation (6 months to seniors)
- Measures pupils down to 3 mm (20 to 100-year-old)
- Spherical equivalent range measures +/- 7.50D
- Refracts monocular or binocular (SE, DS, DC, axis)
- Auto capture technology for instant results
- Touchscreen display is easy to operate
- On screen results of both eyes displayed in seconds
- Results send directly to EMR with a connected workflow
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.