Volk Single-Use SLT Lens (Box of 10)
Designed specifically for selective laser trabeculoplasty, the Volk Single Use SLT lens delivers the highest resolution imaging of the trabecular meshwork for examination and laser treatment in a disposable design.
Primary Application – SLT Procedures, Static and Dynamic Gonioscopy
• Single-mirror lens angled at 63° ensures proper laser placement during Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty
• Single-use SLT lens can also be used for ALT procedures
Sold in box of 10 lenses each. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
VOLK PRODUCT ID: VSLT10
- 1.0x magnification maintains laser spot size and power density.
- Curved upper lens surface ensures laser beam profile remains circular for consistent laser spot placement.
- Silicone flanged contact element is designed to be used with coupling fluid to ensure stability and safety for laser delivery.
- Large reflective facet provides excellent view of the angle and trabecular meshwork.
- Volk®1 Single Use lenses aim to reduce the potential for transmission of infectious disease while eliminating reprocessing costs (disinfection & sterilization).
- Pre-sterilized and packaged in sealed Tyvek® pouches.
- Quality of Volk-manufactured optics deliver high-resolution images in a sterile, one-time-use design.
- Assurance – Eliminate the potential for cross-contamination
- Convenience – Do away with cumbersome, costly reprocessing of durable, resuable lenses
|Lens||Image Mag.||Laser Spot||Lens Diameter||Contact Diam.||Lens Height||Mirror Angle|
|Volk®1 Single Use SLT Lens||1.0x||1.0x||27.0mm||13.2mm||23.0mm||63°|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.