Volk Single-Use Iridotomy Lens (Box of 10)
Volk single use Iridotomy lenses feature a magnified view of the peripheral iris, enabling precise laser placement for iridotomy procedures.
Primary Application – Laser Iridotomy Procedures
Sold in box of 10 lenses each. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Volk Product ID: VIRIDD10
- Direct image, high-resolution lens enabling superior treatment capability and precise focused laser beam placement for all basal peripheral iridotomy procedures in a single use design.
- Volk®1 Single Use lenses aim to reduce the potential for transmission of infectious disease while eliminating reprocessing costs (disinfection & sterilization).
- Pre-sterilized and packaged in sealed Tyvek® pouches.
- Quality of Volk-manufactured optics deliver high-resolution images in a sterile, one-time-use design
- Assurance – Eliminate the potential for cross-contamination
- Convenience – Do away with cumbersome, costly reprocessing of durable, resuable lenses
|Image Magnification||Laser Spot Magnification|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.