Volk Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) Lens
Designed specifically for selective laser trabeculoplasty, the Volk SLT lens delivers the highest resolution imaging of the angle for examination and laser treatment.
This lens is a classic one mirror design lens that provides a large, clear view of the angle structures for performing SLT procedures to lower intraocular pressure in patients with ocular hypertension and glaucoma. This lens is designed for compatibility when used with a frequency doubled Q switched Nd:YAG laser. The lens has to be rotated gently on the patient’s eye to aim the laser at the various sections of iridocorneal angle. The 1.0x magnification of this lens helps maintain the laser spot size and density during laser delivery.
Volk Product ID: VSLT
- 1.0x magnification maintains laser spot size and power density
- Curved upper lens surface ensures laser beam profile remains circular for consistent laser spot placement.
- Contact used with coupling fluid ensures stability for laser delivery
- Large internally reflective facet provides excellent view of the angle
- This lens comes standard with a flanged contact element and broadband coating. See below for available options.
- Comes with single lens case
- Image Mag: 1.0x
- Laser Spot: 1.0x
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.