Volk Pictor Prestige
The Volk Pictor Prestige is equally at home in the office or on the road without sacrificing functionality or quality. Wherever you are headed, your imaging solution is ready to travel with you.
The Pictor Prestige™ provides superior imaging regardless of location, empowering doctors to take exam room quality images for patients in any situation, in under 90 seconds!
|Name||Volk SKU||Lombart SKU|
|Full Ophthalmic Kit (Fundus + Anterior)||VPPFULLK||
|Fundus Camera Only||VPPFUNDUSK||RC0VOVPPFUNDUSKFG|
- Powerful small pupil capability – Specifically designed for small-pupil capability, to obtain high-quality imaging, even through pupils as small as 3 mm.
- Onboard Image Quality Analysis – Maximizes imaging efficiency, ensures best, readable images during the first visit, and increases gradeability.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery – Lasts through 8 hours of standard imaging. An additional interchangeable backup battery is ready for overtime.
- Minimized learning curve – Easy to use interface and powerful optics enable novice technicians to master imaging techniques rapidly, perfect for practices with rotating and busy staff.
- Sharp, unparalleled optics – Obtain crystal clear images for detailed fundus examination with 50° Field of View, one of the highest in portable fundus imaging.
- 9 fixation targets – Reach out even farther and increase your FOV up to 90%. Montage multiple field images to enhance detection as well as gradeability of conditions like Diabetic Retinopathy.
- The Anterior Imaging Module – Enables high resolution imaging of the ocular surface to monitor and document conditions such as: corneal abrasions, scratches, Pterygiums, amongst other observations you make.
- Robust design and limited moving parts – Precision built parts mean the Prestige stays calibrated on the bumpiest of roads and most turbulent flights.
- Leading image analysis software – Every Pictor Prestige includes a lifelong license to Pictor Prestige Studio. Images transfer wirelessly to your computer, where they can be seamlessly tied to patient records, edited, annotated, and stitched together.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.