Volk Pictor Plus Fundus Camera
The Volk Pictor Plus is a portable, non-mydriatic fundus camera that can capture high resolution images anywhere.
Two easily interchangeable modules provide high resolution retinal (non-mydriatic) or external eye imaging.
- Retinal Module – Pictor Plus retinal imaging enables non-mydriatic fundus examination with a 40º field of view. With digital still and video images, the appearance of optic disc, macula and retinal vasculature can be screened and documented for ocular lesions and anomalies.
- Anterior Module – Pictor Plus anterior imaging provides high-resolution images of the surface of the eye and areas directly surrounding the eye. The cobalt blue LED light allows fluorescent imaging to detect a dry eye or any trauma on the ocular surface.
|Full Ophthalmic Kit (Fundus + Anterior)||VP2OPHK||RC0VOVP2OPHKFG|
|Fundus Camera Only||VP2RETK||
|FA Module + Fundus Camera||VP2RETK+VP2FA||
- Quality Imagery – High-resolution imagery for effective initial screenings and follow-up treatments.
- Portablility – Weighing only 1 lb., Pictor Plus is extremely portable and can be used in office or when traveling to on-location screenings.
- Versatility – Interchangeable modules provide high-resolution retinal (non-mydriatic) or anterior segment imaging.
- Integration– Wi-Fi connectivity allows for seamless integration with any PC or mobile device. EMR and DICOM compatible.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.