Volk 4-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens
The Volk G-4 4-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens is a standard gonio lens for static and dynamic gonioscopy that features four precisely angled mirrors providing a full 360° view of the anterior chamber.
4-Mirror, All-Glass Design
- 4-mirror design allows for comprehensive examination and treatment of the trabecular meshwork with minimal lens rotation
- Available with a
- large ring (28.5 mm)
- a small ring (25.5 mm)
- 2-position handle (right/left handed)
- No flange version is ideal for dynamic and indentation gonioscopy
- Flanged version provides stability for laser trabeculoplasty
- 4 mirror, Sussman style lens with unbeatable Volk optics enables high detail examination of the angle structures
Comes with a complimentary case. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery for items with custom engravings.
Volk SKUs: VG4, VG4SNF, VG4LNF
- Four precisely angled mirrors provide full 360° views of the anterior chamber.
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Available in Flanged or No Flange (nf) contact options.
- No Flange (nf) contact design does not require interface solution allowing quick eye contact, reducing patient discomfort and facilitating the examination.
- No Flange version not rated for use with ophthalmic laser treatments.
- Available in large or small ring design to suit dexterity & personal preference.
- Available separately on a 2-position handle to suit personal preferences.
|Mirror Angles||Image Magnification||Laser Spot Size||Contact Diameter|
|4 x 64°||1.0x||1.0x||
Flange: 15 mm
No Flange: 8.4 mm
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.