Volk 6-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens with 2-in-1 Handle
The Volk G-6 Six-Mirror Gonio lens with 2-in-1 handle is a handheld glass gonio lens for static and dynamic gonioscopy.
6-Mirror, All-Glass Design
- 6 closely-aligned mirrors create a panoramic view of the anterior chamber and minimize the need for dynamic gonioscopy
- 2-position handle (right/left handle)
Volk Product ID: VG6HAN2
- 2-position handle allows for customizable handle position at standard postiion (0°) or angled position (45°).
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Six precisely angled mirrors eliminate gaps and provide full 360° views of the anterior chamber.
- More complete mirror structure can reduce examination time by 25% or more:
- Simpler to locate position and scan across mirrors; no confusion where one view ends and the next begins.
- Reduces need to maneuver slit lamp.
- Lens’ tapered profile is less prone to a patient squeezing off the eye.
- Available in No Flange (nf) contact option only
- No Flange (nf) design does not require interface solution allowing quick eye contact, reducing patient discomfort and facilitating the examination.
- No Flange version not rated for use with ophthalmic laser treatments
- Available separately on a ring to suit personal preferences. Click here for ringed version: VG6
- Comes with single lens case
|Mirror Angles||Image Magnification||Laser Spot Size||Contact Diameter|
|6 x 63°||1.0x||1.0x||8.4 mm|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.