Volk 4-Mirror Glass High Mag Gonio Lens
The Volk G-4 Four-Mirror Glass High Mag lens is a standard gonio lens for static and dynamic (no flange version) gionioscopy.
4-Mirror, All-Glass Design
- 50% more image magnification than our classic G-4 Gonio enables more detailed viewing of the trabecular meshwork
- Available with a
- large ring (28.5 mm)
- a small ring (25.5 mm)
- 2-position handle (right/left handed)
- No flange version is ideal for dynamic and indentation gonioscopy
- Flanged version provides stability for laser trabeculoplasty
- 4 mirror, Sussman style lens with unbeatable Volk optics
- Also available in a handled (Posner-style) model
Comes with single lens case. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery for lenses with engravings.
Volk SKUs: VG4HM, VG4HMLNF, VG4HMSNF
- Crispest, clearest imaging with high magnification to appreciate details previously unattainable with Gonio lenses.
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Four precisely angled mirrors provide full 360° views of the anterior chamber.
- Available in Flanged or No Flange (nf) contact options.
- No Flange (nf) contact design does not require interface solution allowing quick eye contact, reducing patient discomfort and facilitating the examination.
- No Flange version not rated for use with ophthalmic laser treatments.
- Available in large or small ring desgin to suit dexterity & personal preference.
- Available separately on a 2-position handle to suit personal preferences: VG4HMHAN2.
- Comes with single lens case
|Mirror Angles||Image Magnification||Laser Spot Size||Contact Diameter|
|4 x 64°||1.50x||0.67x||
Flange: 15 mm
No Flange: 8.4 mm
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.