Volk G-3 3-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens
The Volk G-3 Lens is ideal for anterior chamber as well as central and peripheral fundus viewing and treatment.
The Volk G-3 is ideal for anterior chamber as well as central and peripheral fundus viewing and treatment.
Volk’s G-3 goniofundus lens incorporates 3 mirrors angled at 76°, 66° and 60°. The G-3 is ideal for anterior chamber as well as central and peripheral fundus viewing and treatment. The retinal viewing mirrors are accurately angled and spaced 120° apart to eliminate “gaps” in the visualized fundus. The central portion of the lens also provides direct observation of the central portion of the posterior pole. Solid, all-glass design means no more fogging!
Comes with a complimentary case. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery for lenses with engravings.
Volk Product ID: VG3, VG3NF
- 60° mirror provides a view of the iridocorneal angle
- 66° mirror provides a retinal image from the equator to the ora serrata
- 76° mirror provides a view of the mid-peripheral/peripheral retina
- Available in two formats: flanged (recommended for laser trabeculoplasty) and no flanged (recommended for routine gonioscopy)
- This three mirror Goldman-style lens equipped with unbeatable Volk optics is a must have for every Glaucoma specialist
|Mirror Angles||Image Magnification||Laser Spot Size||Contact Diameter|
No Flange: 1.03x
No Flange: 0.97x
Flange: 15 mm
No Flange: 11.4 mm
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.