Volk Digital 1.0X Imaging Lens
The Volk Digital 1.0x Imaging lens is the ultimate lens for digital slit lamp photography.
The digital 1.0x is a high magnification option for slit lamp examination, with similar magnification to that of a 78D. The 1.0x magnification of this lens simplifies retinal measurements such as cup-to-disk ratio without the need for conversion. With enhanced stereopsis, designed to provide distortion, glare free views of the posterior pole, this lens is known to be a perfect tool lens for slit lamp photography.
Comes with single lens case. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery for lenses with engravings.
Volk Product ID: VDGTL1
- Patented double aspheric glass optics provide enhanced imaging
- Unique glass surface curves and coating minimize photographic distortion and reflections
- Highest resolution flat plane imaging of the posterior pole
- High index, high resolution glass provides improved stereopsis and image clarity
- Comes with single lens case
|Field of View||Image Magnification||Laser Spot Magnification||Working Distance|
|60° / 72°||1.0x||1.0x||12 mm|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.