Volk 30D Lens
The Volk 30D Large Aspheric lens has patented double aspheric glass optics and it's optimized field of view provides full retinal image during pediatric examinations.
The 30D lens provides a wide field of view up to the equator on static BIO examination and up to the peripheral retina upon dynamic examination. This lens can be used to get through small pupils for patients who do not prefer or accommodate dilation and as a result is a popular choice for doctors who attend to pediatric patients. The small profile of the lens allows quick and easy examination enhancing patient comfort and cooperation. Can be used for examination and diagnosis of peripheral retinal defects such as tears and detachments as well as neovascularization. The 30D is also available in a smaller ring size (30D small) as an option to practitioners who prefer an even more reduced size for easier manipulation around the orbit.
Comes with a complimentary case. Please allow 2-3 weeks for orders with custom engraving.
Volk Product ID: V30LC
- Patented double aspheric glass optics provide enhanced imaging
- Optimized field of view provides full retinal image during pediatric examinations
- Optical design delivers high resolution views through a small pupil
- Short working distance delivers wide field of view
- Lens: 30D
- Field of View: Large: 58°/75°, Small: 46°/60°
- Image Mag.: Large: 2.15x, Small: 2.10x
- Laser Spot: Large: 0.47x, Small: 0.48x
- Working Distance: 30mm
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.