Topcon VT-10 Vision Tester
The VT-10 Vision Tester offers versatility and convenience combined with unparalleled response and precision.
The Topcon VT-10 Vision Tester provides exceptional quality and value, featuring quick, easy and accurate refractions. Notable features include synchronized cross cylinders, an extended measurement range, and multi-coated lenses.
Available in plus and minus cylinder (gray or black).
- Wide Testing Range – The testing range available with the Phoropter Topcon VT-10 is extraordinary, the standard cylinder power range extends to 6,000 in 0.25D increments. In addition, auxiliary lens sets are incorporated to fine-tune cylinder power measurements to 0.12D increments or extend cylinder power range to 8.00D. Accurate prism reading even below 0.5 prism are possible thanks to the 20 prism range (1 prism increments) of the precision-geared rotary prism loupes. The Phoropter Topcon VT-10 is also available in plus or minus cylinder models.
- Synchronized Cross-Cylinders – The most significant time-saving feature of the Phoropter Topcon VT-10 is its synchronization of cross-cylinder loupe rotation to cylinder axis adjustment. Special gearing automatically synchronizes the rotation of the loupe each time you change cylinder axis correction. The result? You simply read a single scale, one time, after completing a full series of axis checks. The bi-loupe turret lets you index power or axis loupes with a single touch.
- Easy Controls & Clear Scales – Control of cylinder axis and power testing is amazingly simple; concentric control knobs within a double-calibration axis scale make adjustment a quick, one hand action through the full 360° range. The axis scale reads in 5° increments, with 15° markings. An additional axis scale is located at the main aperture, for convenient reference during retinoscopy. The low position of the control knobs keeps the operator’s hands out of the line of vision.
- Versatile Adjustments – Convenient dual controls make it easy for the operator to adjust interpupillary distance, in a range from 48 mm to 75 mm. The mechanism is sealed for protection and smooth functioning. An easy-to-read scale provides 1 mm graduations, and a vergence adjustment controls reductions in P.D. during near testing.
- Wide Range of Versatile Auxiliary Lenses – The Topcon VT-10 comes with a full complement of versatile auxiliary lenses – 10 different lenses plus two open apertures, any of which can be indexed into position with one-touch speed and convenience. A red lens / green lens shift, for example, is immediately available for binocular vision testing . The auxiliary lens plate has a flat black finish to prevent stray reflections during use.
- Fast, Precise Results – The Topcon VT-10 incorporates a single-dial power control that lets the operator quickly dial in any spherical power from +16.75D through 0 to -19.00D, in 0.25D increments. To make settings faster, a strong sphere control allows adjustment in 3.00D steps; the auxiliary lens knob provides for fine-tuning in 0.12D increments for absolute accuracy.
- Simple Convergence System – Precise measurements at both near and distant testing for optimal results. One quick adjustment of the dual convergence levers and the VT-10 provides total accuracy in newr vision testing measurement.
- Sealed Optics – The examination apertures cover lenses for convenience and protection. Dust, eyelashes, etc. can’t get in and the lenses are easily removed for simple cleaning.
Marco RT-300 Minus Cylinder Refractor (Pre-Owned)Marco
Marco RT-700 Illuminated Manual RefractorMarco
Reichert Ultramatic RX Master Illuminated PhoroptorReichert
Reichert Ultramatic RX Master Minus Cyl Phoroptor (Pre-Owned)Reichert
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Instrument, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Instrument is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Shop All Products
- Shop Student Store
- Shop All Pre-Owned
- Shop By Category
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Bulbs, Batteries, & Paper
- Chairs & Stands
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- LLLT, IPL, & Diagnostics
- Lane Packages
- Lasers & LIOs
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Manual Keratometers
- OCT Systems
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Retinal Cameras
- Slit Lamps
- Supplies & Accessories
- Surgical Instruments
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Used/Pre-Owned Equipment
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters