Topcon TRC-NW8F Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera
The Topcon TRC-NW8F mydriatic/non-mydriatic retinal camera with fluorescein angiography makes the process of image capture simple and user friendly.
The Topcon TRC-NW8F is an easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture mydriatic/non-mydriatic retinal camera with fluoroscein angiography is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 12.3 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color, red-free and fluorescein angiography images. The TRC-NW8F has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina. The timer feature allows the user to add a time stamp on each captured image.
- Versatile and economical full function retinal camera with color, red free and FA capabilities
- Auto focus and auto capture
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes and insures correct capturing in any mode
- Tri-functional fully digital retinal camera
- 12.3 megapixel resolution
- Optical red-free function
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views
- 45 years of experience in manufacturing retinal cameras
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.