Topcon SP-1P Specular Microscope
The SP-1P Topcon Specular Microscope model SP-1P introduces features a 10.4 inch touch panel and easy-to-use controls.
The Topcon SP-1P Specular Microscope introduces a fully automatic capture procedure together with a modern, ergonomic design that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency. A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a joystick, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P the instrument for a new generation in eye care.
- Wide Angle Photography Modes – Substantial size increase of the analyzed area
- Two Specific Photography Modes – Sequence Course & Free Style Course
- Quick Automatic Measurement – Intuitive operation with instant acquisition of the analysis result
- Easy-To-Read & Comprehensive Analysis – Frequently referred values are shown on top; pleomorphic / polymegethic histogram can be shown with color
- Compact & Stylish Design – 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.