Topcon SL-D301 Slit Lamp
The Topcon SL-D301 slit lamp is a basic 3-magnification slit lamp with halogen tower illumination system and digitally ready for use with the DC-4 attachment.
The SL-D301 is a clinical slit lamp that covers all aspects of an eye examination. It has a tower illumination system with a halogen bulb and four incorporated filters. The microscope is Galilean type and has three magnifications (10x, 16x and 25x) adjustable by a rotating drum. It accepts the optional DC-4 Digital Photo Attachment for color imaging. It also features an omni directional joystick with trigger button for image capture as well as built in Cobalt blue, Red-free, ND and UV cut filters.
- 3-step magnification (10x, 16x, 25x)
- Blue filter, Red-free filter, ND filter, UV cut filter and IR cut filter
- Halogen illumination
- Galilean optics conversion
- Topcon DC-4 digital camera compatible
- Microscope type: Galilean
- Magnification: 3-steps by drum rotation (10x, 16x, 25x)
- Eyepiece: 12.5x
- Slit Width: 0 – 9mm, can be altered gradually (9mm=circle)
- Slit Length: 1-8mm, can be altered gradually
- Filters: Blue, Red-Free, UV Cut (Normal Use), IR Cut (Normal Use), ND filter (13% transmission)
- Illumination Lamp: Halogen
- Longitudinal Movement:90mm
- Lateral Movement: 100mm
- Fine Base Movement: 12mm
- Vertical Movement: 30mm
- Chinrest Vertical Movement: 80mm
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.