Topcon SL-D2 Slit Lamp
The Topcon SL-D2 is a basic slit lamp with three magnifications, halogen illumination, and digitally ready for use with the DC-4 attachment.
The Topcon SL-D2 Slit Lamp can be used as a conventional examination instrument or with the optional DC-4 integrated digital camera for high resolution imaging. This cost-effective slit lamp features excellent optics and is a compact and easy to use solution for both digital imaging and clinical examination.
Available in table mount or unit configuration.
- Three convenient magnification ratios of 10X, 16X, and 25.6X are selectable with Galilean-type drum
- Optional DC-4 digital camera for high resolution color image and video clips
- Halogen illumination
- Optimized clarity, color resolution and depth-of-field
- Compact and easy to use
- Available in table mount or unit configuration
- Microscope type: Galilean
- Magnification: 3-steps by drum rotation (10x, 16x, 25x)
- Eyepiece: 12.5x
- Slit Width: 0 -14mm, can be altered gradually(14mm=circle)
- Slit Length: 1-14mm, can be altered gradually(14mm=circle)
- Filters: Blue, Red-Free, Amber, UV Cut (Normal Use), IR Cut (Normal Use)
- Illumination Lamp: Halogen
- Longitudinal Movement:90mm
- Lateral Movement: 100mm
- Fine Base Movement: 15mm
- Vertical Movement: 30mm
- Chinrest Vertical Movement: 80mm
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.