Topcon OCT-1 Maestro (Pre-Owned)
The pre-owned (used) 3D OCT- Maestro is the most user-friendly OCT in the market due to its fully automated function. With one touch on the screen, the auto alignment, auto focus and auto shoot is activated.
The Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro from provides ophthalmologists with an advanced automated optical coherence tomography system and fundus camera for diagnosing optical pathologies. The full color fundus camera offers both 2D and 3D images in high resolution, while the Spectral Domain OCT provides 50,000 A-scans per second.
The Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro also features a number of fundus image utilities, including Mosaic, stereo, patient education, measurement, and more. With automatic disc segmentation and auto-centering capabilities, as well as automatic layer segmentation analysis, this OCT enables precise diagnostics and detailed interactive reports. The instrument is compact and fully networkable for seamless integration within any size ophthalmology practice.
Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by trained certified technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All used and demo products are subject to availability.
- Fully automated operation with a simple finger touch
- Rich analysis and report functions
- Modular system: expandable modules & features
- Superb OCT technology
- True colour fundus photography
- Compact & space saving design
- EN VIEW OCT Imaging
- Network and DICOM connectivity
- Observation & Photography of Fundus Image
- Scan Mode: Color, Red-free (display digital red-free)
- Picture Angle: 45°/30° or equivalent (digital zoom)
- Operating Distance
- 8 mm (in fundus photography)
- 6 mm (in anterior segment photography)
- Photographable Diameter of Pupil
- 45°: Ø4.0 mm or more
- Small pupil diameter: Ø3.3 mm or more
- Scan Range
- On fundus
- Horizontal direction 3 – 12 mm
- Vertical direction 3 – 9 mm
- On cornea
- Horizontal direction 3 – 6 mm
- Vertical direction 3 – 6 mm
- Scan Speed: 50,000 A-Scans per second
- Lateral Resolution: 20 µm
- In-depth Resolution:6 µm
- Photographable Diameter of Pupil: Ø2.5 mm or more
- Internal Fixation Target: Dot matrix type organic EL (The display position can be changed and adjusted. The presenting method can be changed.)
- Electric Rating
- Source Voltage: AC 100 – 240V
- Power Input: 70 – 150VA
- Frequency: 50HZ – 60HZ
- Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 1” – 17.4” (W) x 18.5” – 26.3” (D) x 20.4” – 28.4” (H)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.