Topcon KR-8800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer (Pre-Owned)
The pre-owned (used) Topcon KR-8800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer is fully refurbished and offers superior accuracy, versatility, and ease-of-use.
The Topcon KR-8800 Auto Kerator-Refractometer features a motorized optical head that monitors patient gaze and self-aligns. The automated measurement mode auto-fires when properly aligned. Color LCD Screen provides modern interface. Comes with Intra Ocular Lens, Keratometry measurement modes, and auto thermal line printer.
All certified pre-owned (used) inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Note: Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- Color liquid crystal display screen
- Measurement results and setting information are displayed on an easy-to-view color screen
- Faster measurement
- Measurement time is reduced 30% (Comparison with a conventional TOPCON product)
- Incorporated rotary prism measuring system
- The rotary prism measurement system unique to TOPCON assures high measurement accuracy
- Measurable minimum pupil diameter is 2.0mm, smallest in the world
- Pupils of aged people and people with long eyelashes can be measured easily
- Enlarged measurement range of astigmatism
- Measurement range of astigmatism has been enlarged to C±10.00D (from C±8.00D with a conventional TOPCON product)
|Refraction measurement range||
|Corneal curvature measurement range||
|Measurable minimum pupil diameter||2.0mm dia.|
|Target fixation||Auto fogging|
|Recording of measurement value||Internal printer (10 measurement values can be momorized for each right and left eye)|
|Monitor display||5-inch type (color character display)|
|Dimensions||275mm(W) × 475mm(D) × 450mm(H)|
|PD measurement range||20mm to 85mm,Measurement range (1mm step)|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.