Topcon KR-800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer
The Topcon KR-800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer incorporates the very latest in design technology and ergonomics as well as Rotary Prism technology for more accurate measurements.
The Topcon KR-800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer is compact and easy to use. It features Topcon’s Rotary Prism technology for highly accurate measurements and a simple, intuitive display. Also known as: KR800 and KR 800.
- Rotary Prism Technologyallows for unparalleled precision and reliability and measures a wider area of the retina while permitting measurements through pupils as small as 2mm in diameter
- Bright, 8.5″ color touch-screen display
- Smooth operation of the unit when using the X-Y control lever and more fluid measuring process
- Compact, modern, and ergonomic design
- Improved joystick operation
- Ease of use and operability
- EMR connectivity
|Refractive Power Measurement
Spherical refractive power
|-25D to +22D (0.12D/0.25D steps)*|
|Cylindrical refractive power||OD to ±10D (0.12D/0.25D steps)|
|Astigmatic axial angle||0 to 180° (in 1°or 5°steps)|
|Minimal measurable pupil diameter||2 mm|
|Corneal Curvature Measurement
Corneal curvature radius
|5.00 to 10.00mm (0.01mm step)|
|Corneal refractive power||67.50D to 33.75D (0.12D/0.25D steps) (where, corneal refractive power =1.3375)|
|Corneal astigmatic refractive power||OD to ±10D (0.12D/0.25 D steps)|
|Corneal astigmatic axial angle||0 to 180° ( 1°/ 5°steps)|
|PD Measurement Range||20mm to 85mm (0.5mm step)|
|Data Transport Terminal||USB (import) /RS-232C (Export)/ LAN (Export)|
|Dimensions||317-34lmm (W) X 521-538mm (D) X 447-477 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 30-70VA|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.