Topcon KR-1W Wavefront Analyzer
The Topcon KR‐1W Wavefront Analyzer features of aberrometry, topography, keratometry, pupillometry, and autorefraction in one reliable device.
The 5-in-1 KR‐1W Wavefront Analyzer boasts the combined technologies of wavefront aberration, corneal topography and auto‐refraction. The system features full auto‐alignment, a large color touch screen, onboard evaluation software, wavefront image sequence and simulated visual acuity assessment.
The KR-1W provides you with the ideal tool to diagnose, follow up, and make treatment plans for a broad range of ocular conditions. It can be very effectively used to speed up workflow, improve communication with patients, and to monitor the outcomes of treatment. With the KR-1W, you are able to assess your patients’ functional visual performance over time pre/post operatively with unsurpassed reproducibility and reliability.
- 5 functions in 1 device – Auto-refraction, keratometry, aberrometry, topography, and pupillometry
- Multiple maps for overview analysis
- Decision support for cataract and refractive procedures
- Less stress with invisible light measurement at topography
- Easier operation with R/L fully automated measurement and touch panel
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.