Topcon KR-1 Auto Kerato-Refractometer
The Topcon KR-1 Auto Kerato-Refractometer offers reliable measurements, easy and quick operation, and a compact, ergonomic design.
The KR-1 Auto Kerato-Refractometer features fully automated operation with an easy-to-use color touch screen, a 360 degree rotatable monitor, and a flexible layout and space saving design. The Rotary Prism measuring system ensures fast, accurate, and repeatable refraction and keratometry measurements.
- Simple, quick operations – R/L automated measurement
- Flexible layout and space saving design – adjustable control panel can be positioned in any direction
- 360° rotatable monitor
- Easy-to-use color touch panel – Eliminates the need for a control lever
- Compact and ergonomic design – Comfortable design for patients with optical head and headrest; compact body
- Reliable Measurement – Topcon’s Rotary Prism measuring system ensures stable measurement accuracy. Reliable, reporoducible, repeatable results
|Refractive Power Measurement|
|Spherical refractive power:||-25D to +22D (0.12D/0.25D steps)|
|Cylindrical refractive power:||OD to ±lOD (0.12D/0.25D steps)*|
|Astigmatic axial angle:||0° to 180° (1°/ 5°steps)|
|Minimal measurable pupil diameter:||(/J 2.0mm|
|Corneal Curvature Measurement|
|Corneal curvature radius:||5.00mm to 10.00 mm (0.01mm step)|
|Corneal refractive power:||67.50D to 33.75D (0.12D/0.25D steps)
(corneal refractive index = 1.3375)
|Corneal astigmatic refractive power:||OD to ± lOD (0.12D/0.25D steps)|
|Corneal astigmatic axial angle:||0° to 180°(1°/ 5° steps)|
|PD Measurement Range||20mm to 85mm (1mm step)|
|Data Transport Terminal||USB (Import), RS-232C (Export), LAN (Export)|
|Dimensions||286~326m (W) X 445~526mm (D) X 466~615 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 75VA|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.