Topcon IDS-300 Dual Sliding Tabletop
Topcon IDS-300 Dual Sliding Tabletop allows the patient to remain in the same seat during slit lamp exam, pre-test, and refraction.
The Topcon IDS-300 Dual Sliding Tabletop allows for the use of two instruments, such as a slit lamp and an auto refractometer.
- Can be added on to existing IDS-300 desks without modifying their design or affecting current certification
- Does not affect the normal use of the CV-5000S Computerized Vision Tester, the KB-50S console and other accessories
- Neat and streamlined wire management
- Smooth and quiet movement
- Maintains wheelchair accessibility
- Easy on-site installation
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.