Topcon CV-5000S Digital Refraction System
The Topcon CV-5000S Digital Refraction System increases efficiency, reduces transcription errors, and provides safe distancing during the refraction process.
The Topcon CV-5000S is a digital phoropter that allows refractions from a safe distance – up to 13 feet. It features high-speed lens disc rotation to reduce overall refraction time and ocular stress. Topcon’s Cross-Cylinder test allows simultaneous display of both options 1 and 2, speeding up the astigmatism testing process. Complete connectivity allows data to be sent automatically to every CV system throughout the office and populated automatically into the EMR to streamline refractions and minimize transcription errors.
- Save Time – High-speed lens disc rotation to reduce overall refraction time, ocular stress and confusion for the patient
- Reduce Errors – Reduce potential transcription errors and have all your examination data sent automatically to your EMR
- Improve Efficiency – Topcon’s Cross-Cylinder test allows simultaneous display of both options 1 and 2, speeding up the astigmatism testing process
- Save Space – Small optical head requires minimal space
- One-dial controller provides ergonomic alternative to manual refraction
- Integrated data transfer from pre-test instruments and export of all exam data to most EMR systems
- Allows for up to 13 feet of safe operation distance
- High-speed lens disc rotation to reduce overall refraction time and ocular stress
- Color-coded simultaneous cross cylinder for more accurate exams
- Customizable refraction programs and onscreen technician scripts
- Built-in patient education software to enhance patient experience
- Compact design and small optical head enhances patient comfort and requires minimal space
- Integration of M&S Technologies software and visual acuity charts available
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.