Topcon CT-80 Computerized Non-Contact Tonometer (Pre-Owned)
Topcon CT-80 Computerized Tonometer makes IOP measurements easier and more comfortable, with a 30% faster measurement time + triple patient safety function
The Topcon CT-80 Computerized (Non-Contact) Tonometer brings quick and accurate tonometry readings to your fingertips and incorporates innovative features to make Intraocular Pressure measurements almost effortless. The TOPCON CT-80 takes its original measurement method using two sensors; one for light and one for pressure. When the air puff applanates the cornea a light sensor detects the applanation moment, while at the same time another sensor monitors the internal chamber to obtain the intraocular pressure. This new calculating system allows the operator to obtain highly precise and accurate measurement data without the influence of atmospheric pressure, altitude or any possible mechanical degradation. The CT-80 lets the operator know in advance when maintenance is needed. It displays a warning message on the monitor when a lens is dirty, and also which lens it is (the measurement glass or the chamber glass). Also know as: CT80, ct-80.
• 30% Faster Than The Previous Model
• Dual Measurement System For Added Accuracy
• Built In Self Check System
• Built In Protective Safety System
• Built In Printer
• Our Most Durable Non Contact Tonometer
- Measurement Range: 0－60mmHg [0－30mmHg／0－60mmHg(Selectable)]
- Working Distance: 11mm
- Measurement Display: TV Monitor Screen ＊R/L change-over･･･automatically detected and displayed. ＊Up to three measurements of each eye can be displayed and printed out
- Power Supply: AC100-120V, 220-240V 50/60Hz
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.