Topcon Chronos Automated Binocular Refraction System
The Topcon Chronos combines autorefractometer, keratometer, phoropter, and acuity testing chart into a single instrument with a compact footprint.
Chronos combines binocular autorefraction and keratometry measurements with binocular subjective testing and visual acuity in a single instrument that occupies a minimal amount of space and optimizes workflow. SightPilot™ is a guided refraction system that simplifies the exam and provides a step-by-step guide through the refraction process, facilitating delegation.
- Binocular autorefraction, keratometry and subjective binocular refraction in a single device that takes up less than 4 feet of space
- Binocular testing streamlines the refraction process
- SightPilot® software guides operators through the refraction process with a simple user interface and on-screen prompts
- Perform more refractions without adding exam lanes or trained technicians
- Multi-function capabilities allow patients to complete the exam without moving to multiple instruments
- Built-in chart system
- Built-on autorefractometer
- Fully featured computerized phoropter
- Automatic 3D alighnment
- Adjustable range of heights
- Wheelchair accessible
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.