Topcon AIT-650 Automatic Instrument Table
The Topcon AIT-650 Ophthalmic Instrument Table from Topcon combines reliability, ergonomics, mobility and ease-of-use.
The AIT-650 Ophthalmic Instrument Table from Topcon combines reliability, ergonomics, mobility and ease-of-use. The durable and ergonomic design can accommodate any major instrument while still being compact enough to fit into small spaces.
- Wheel chair accessible
- Symmetrical design accommodates left or right handed room settings
- Small foot print for tight fitting spaces
- Designed for 3D OCT, IMAGEnet® and other Topcon systems
- Reinforced caster wheels for easy mobility
- Overall: Wide – 58” (1473mm) x Deep – 32” (813mm)
- Table Height (Retracted): 29” (737mm)
- Table Height (Full stroke): 41” (940mm)
- 110 Volt System: 120 VAC (± 10%), 6.0 A, 60 Hz
- 220 Volt System: 230 VAC (± 10%), 2.5 A, 50 Hz
- Table Capacity: 450 lbs. (204 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 117 lbs. (53.1kg)
- Elevation Stroke: 12” (305mm)
- Nominal Speed (@ 0 Load): 2.24” per sec (57 mm/s)
Type of Protection:
- Class 1 protection (for 120VAC) (Against Electrical Shock)
- Class 2 protection (for 230VAC)
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.