Sonomed VuMAX HD Ultrasound
Brand: Sonomed Escalon
The Sonomed VuMax Ultrasound is unparalleled in every regard: image quality, advanced tools including automated quantitative angle analysis, sulcus-to-sulcus probe alignment, and more.
The VuMax from Sonomed Escalon is the gold standard in ophthalmic ultrasound. Configurable as a B-scan, UBM, or combination system with optional A-scan, the VuMAX HD is cutting edge technology providing unparalleled image quality with elegant and powerful usability.
|Description||Sonomed SKU||Lombart SKU|
- Unparalleled UBM and B-scan image quality with Enhanced Focus Rendering™ and large ultra high resolution screen allows you to capture both crisp still images and record video that can be carefully reviewed frame-by-frame.
- Elegant user interface provides useful tools that are intuitive, simple, and efficient to use.
- Time-saving features such as selectable patient database display to easily search and access archive exam records.
- Document scan orientation with the single click of a button.
- Replay videos in real-time, slow motion, or frame-by-frame.
- Super-impose A-scan trace, perform linear and angle measurements, and annotate onto B-scan and UBM images.
- Auto calculation of axial length average and standard deviation, nine IOL formulas, and lens database for biometric A-scan.
See downloadable brocure for specifications.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.