Santinelli Lex 1200 Patternless Edger (Pre-Owned)
Brand: Santinelli International
The pre-owned (used) Santinelli Lex 1200 Patternless Edger features a shorter cycle time, mini bevel, grooving, and a built-in tracer.
The Santinelli Lex 1200 Patternless Edger is equipped with a multiple-frame tracer that accurately reads any shape at every curve. Versatile edging options are offered via unique specialty-shaped wheels and newly designed software.
Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by trained certified technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- Smart grinding pressure control – The LEX-1200 lens edging process is performed with optimal grinding pressure that minimizes lens torque, yet expedites cycle time.
- Selectable processing speed mode – Cycle time can be selected from two types of processing speed modes.
- High-quality lens finish – The intelligent software lens-processing sequence produces a high-quality finish time and time again.
- Soft grinding mode – A gentler processing mode keeps hydrophobic coated lenses perfectly on axis.
- Grooving & safety bevel function – Fully-automatic grooving and safety beveling areavailable depending on model type.
- Four types of wheel configurations – Four wheel configurations are available to meet varied processing applications (The availability may vary by market).
- Stabilized chuck pressure – Lens chucking assembly secures lens with appropriate, continuous and stable amount of pressure for grinding.
- Multiple modes for all lens materials – Special processing modes for various lens materials, including Trivex lenses, are available.
- Multiple lens edging profiles – Unique and specialized lens edge profiles favorable with all current types of frames, such as high-wrap and shallow groove rims, deliver a high-quality “first-cut” fit.
- High base curve lens processing – Special wheel design, in conjunction with patented software, provides a wide variety of lens edging to fit various frame shapes and styles. (The software is patented in limited countries.)
- Multi bevel function – A multitude of highly-customizable bevel shapes are available to meet today’s challenging frame eyewires.
- Mini step beveling function – Highly specialized step bevel function is able to grind an asymmetrical shelf-style rear bevel with excellent lens-to-frame fit for those “non-Rx-able” eyewear.
- Multiple-frame tracer – Tracer provides accurate measurement of a wide array of frames including high-wrap style.
- Simple “one-touch” demo lens tracing – Easy-load, magnetic pattern setting assembly provides single-step tracing operation.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.