S4Optik Global Trial Frame
The S4Optik Trial Frame is adjustable, east-to-use, and comfortable for the patient.
The S4Optik Trial Frame is a combined metal and plastic trial frame that allows multi-adjustments to cater to any patient. The frame has clear, precise scales for easy use and is extremely lightweight.
- Adjustable for Temple angle
- Temple length 4 1/8” to 5 1/2” (98 to 135mm)
- Nose bridge height and angle
- PD adjustable 25 to 40mm on each side (50mm to 80mm total both eyes)
- Axial calibration on each lens:
– Left: -135 through 0 to 135 degrees
– Right: -45 through 180 to 35 degrees
- Lens rotation is full 360 degrees
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.