Rosenbaum Pocket Vision Screener
Rosenbaum Pocket Vision Screener is a double-sided pocket vision screener and is available through Lombart Instrument, your trusted source for ophthalmic equipment and supplies.
Double-sided pocket vision screener. 6 3/8″ x 3 1/2″) Provides a screening test in a convenient pocket format. Each heavy duty card provides (20/800) distance equivalent tests to be performed in good light 14 inches from eyes.
- Have the patient wear their corrective lenses (if any), make sure the card is evenly illuminated, and instruct the patient to hold the test card 14″ away from their eyes. Corrective lenses are worn in order to determine the “best-corrected” visual acuity.
- Ask the patient to cover their left eye (the right eye is always examined first).
- Ask the patient to say each letter or read each word on the line of smallest characters that are legible on the card.
- Record the visual acuity for the right eye according to the accepted notation method.
- Repeat the process for the left eye and then with both eyes viewing the test card and record the visual acuity.
- Patient’s who cannot see the letters or numbers on the card should have their vision recorded as count fingers (e.g., CF at 5ft), hand motion (e.g., HM at 2 ft), light perception (LP), or no light perception (NLP).
‘E’ Pad, 50 countLombart
10′ Kindergarten Eye Test ChartOther
10′ Snellen Eye Test ChartOther
20′ Snellen Eye Test ChartOther
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Instrument, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Instrument is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Shop All Products
- Shop Student Store
- Shop All Pre-Owned
- Shop By Category
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Bulbs, Batteries, & Paper
- Chairs & Stands
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- LLLT, IPL, & Diagnostics
- Lane Packages
- Lasers & LIOs
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Manual Keratometers
- OCT Systems
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Retinal Cameras
- Slit Lamps
- Supplies & Accessories
- Surgical Instruments
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Used/Pre-Owned Equipment
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters