Reliance FXM 920 Manual Tilt Exam Chair
The Reliance FXM 920 Manual Recline Chair is a high-quality, durable chair that features a counterbalanced tilt recline and powered hydraulic lift.
The Reliance FXM 920 Manual Recline Chair features a counterbalanced tilt recline and powered hydraulic lift. It is a durable, quality chair for medical practices that need to maximize space in exam rooms.
Reliance chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
FXM-920L (Low Base Model) – CS0RLFXM920L20
FXM-920H (High Base Model) – CS0RLFXM920H20
- Dual-side operation
- Dual-rotation locks allow you to swivel the chair 350°
- Adjustable concave headrest
- Curves, upholstered armrests
- Large hinged footrest
- Effortless manual recline
- Powered hydraulic base
- Ultra durable membrane switches
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- Choice of 2 base heights: High: 24 3/4” lowered, 35 3/8” raised. Low: 22 1/4” lowered, 30 3/4” raised.
- Base: 22 5/16” by 24 1/2”
- Width: 25 1/4”
- Depth upright (excluding headrest): High: 41”
- Reclines: 57”
- Seat: 20” wide by 15” deep
- Armrest distance: 19”
- Shipping weight: 370 bs. Electrical: 110 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.