Reliance FX 920 Full-Power Tilt Exam Chair
The Reliance FX 920 Chair features full-powered tilt and recline, memory programming, and a compact design.
The Reliance FX 920 Chair is a fully-powered tilt examination chair for compact spaces. It helps make the most out of your time and your practice space with a compact design and memory programming that increases your efficiency.
Reliance chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
FX-920L (Low Base Model) – CS0RLFX920L20
FX-920H (High Base Model) – CS0RLFX920H20
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- Base: 22 5/16″, width 24 1/2″
- Two base heights. High: 24 3/4″ lowered and 35 3/8″ raised. Low: 22 1/4″ lowered and 30 3/4″ raised.
- Depth upright (excluding headrest): 41″; Reclined: 57″
- Seat: 20″ wide by 15″ deep
- Distance between armrests: 19 1/2″
- Shipping weight: 370lbs
- Standard electrical: 110 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional electrical: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
Lombart CS-6 ChairLombart
Marco Bravo 2 Exam ChairMarco
Marco E-Z Tilt ChairMarco
Marco E-Z Tilt Exam Chair 1262 (Pre-Owned)Marco
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Healthcare All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Healthcare is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters