Reliance 980 Full-Power Procedure Chair
The Reliance 980 Procedure Chair is the premium full-power option and features a powered hydraulic base and reclining top.
As the culmination of more than a century of engineering and design expertise, the Reliance 980 Procedure Chair is recognized around the world as the leading full-power articulating, round-base examination chair/minor procedure table.
Reliance chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
980LFC (Low Base Model) – CS0RL980L20
980HFC (High Base Model) – CS0RL980H20
- Pre-select the chair’s most used position with the programmable memory-positioning switch.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches.
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.
- Increased patient comfort as articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison
- Padded underneath for comfort
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Armrests lock in place
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology
- Diameter: 24 1 /4”,
- Depth of chair (without headrest) table position: 60”
- Seat: 18 3 /4” wide, 18 1 /4” deep
- Two base heights. HIGH: 23 5 /8” lowered, 34 1 /4” raised. LOW 21 1 /8” lowered, 29 5 /8” raised.
- Distance between armrests: 19”
- Shipping Weight: 325 lbs
- Standard electric: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6.3 amperes total. Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters