Reliance 940 Chair Glide
The Reliance 940 Chair Glide provides maximum access to the patient and features an effortless glide system.
The Reliance 940 Chair Glide allows the practioner to slide the exiting chair back to accommodate wheelchairs. Its slimline chair track also provides maximum access to the patient.
Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping.
- Base Plate – You can place the satin finished, stainless steel base plate on any floor or carpet. Centered on the plate, a stainless steel track guides the carriage and prevents lateral movement. Heavy-duty stops on the base plate limit the distance of travel.
- Carriage – A heavy-duty cast aluminum carriage accommodates virtually any Reliance based chair.
Glide System – Case hardened steel rollers enable the practitioner to effortlessly slide chair out of the way and replace it with a wheelchair. The range of travel is 27’’.
- Tapered Track – Track tapers into a 6’’ tail, which allows the practitioners to move an examination stool closer to the chair to provide greater accessibility to the patient.
- Locking Pedal – Conveniently located foot lever activates and releases a friction lock that secures the chair in position anywhere along its 27’’ path.
- Base plate length: 52’’ overall; wide section: 28’’; narrow: 24’’
- Base plate width: wide section: 20’’; narrow: 6’’. Track: 3/4 ‘’ wide x 3/16’’ high x 52’’ long
- Overall carriage length: 29’’. Overall carriage width: 26’’
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.