Reliance 710 Procedure Chair
The Reliance 710 Procedure Chair features a full-power base and articulating top, and it can double as a minor procedure table.
The Reliance 710 Chair features a power base and articulating top as well as many ergonomic features for ultimate comfort. Plus, it can double as a minor procedure table.
Reliance chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
710-L (Low Base Model) CS0RL710L20
710-H (High Base Model) CS0RL710H20
- Power base & top.
- Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Round base optimizes accessibility.
- Dual side rotation locks
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology
- Base: 24 1 /4” diameter
- Depth in chair position (excluding headrest): 37”
- Table position: 64”. Seat: 19” wide by 18” deep
- Distance between armrests: 19”
- Two base heights. High: 24 5 /8” lowered, 35 1 /4” raised. Low: 22 1 /8” lowered, 30 5 /8” raised.
- Shipping weight: 325 lbs
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters