Reliance 6200 Exam Chair
The Reliance 6200 Exam Chair features manual pneumatic recline with power hydraulic base.
The Reliance 6200 Exam Chair is designed for efficient operation from both sides of the chair. Its ergonomic design facilitates contact with the patient and eliminates wasted movements. This manual pneumatic-assisted recline examination chair with power hydraulic lift raises the patient smoothly. A recline bar reachable from both sides of the chair activates the counterbalanced recline.
And Reliance chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
6200L (Low Base Model): CS0RL6200L20
6200H (High Base Model): CS0RL6200H20
- Manual pneumatic-assisted recline examination chair to table position
- Power hydraulic lift raises patient smoothly
- A recline bar, reachable from both sides of the chair top, activates the counterbalanced recline
- Membrane Switches are engineered for reliable performance year after year
- Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access
- Large hinged footrest supports patient’s full weight
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 11 Articulating Pillow, designed forthe ophthalmic and otolaryngology fields.
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- Choice of two base heights: High: 21¼“ to 33”. Low: 19¾“ 28¼”.
- Base 22 5⁄16 x 24½
- Depth: Upright (without headrest): 40”
- Table: 60”
- Seat: 19” (wide) x 18”
- Armrest span: 19”
- Shipping weight: 355 lbs
- Electrical: 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes achieving CSA, C/US certificate of compliance.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.