Reliance 5200 L15 Chair (Pre-Owned)
The Reliance 5200 L15 chair has a power hydraulic lift with electric recline to a nearly flat position and auto return. Low-base model.
The 5200 chair has a power hydraulic up/down with an electric recline and auto return. This full power articulating examination chair can be used for routine practice and minor procedures. It reclines to a nearly flat position and is available with an optional adjustable surgical headrest.
Also known as Reliance 5200 L15 or Reliance 5200L, this is the low-base model. Request a quote for color options.
All certified pre-owned (used) inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
Accutome PachPen (Pre-Owned)Accutome
Bausch & Lomb Model 70 Lensmeter (Pre-Owned)Bausch & Lomb
Canon CR-2 Retinal Camera (Pre-Owned)Canon
Haag-Streit 870 Applanation Tonometer (Pre-Owned)Haag-Streit
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Healthcare All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Healthcare is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters