Reliance 520 Assisted Recline Tilt Exam Chair
The Reliance 520 Chair is a manual, pneumatic-assisted tilt recline examination chair that offers a contemporary design and a luxurious, oversized headrest to keep patients comfortable.
The Reliance 520 Chair is a manual, pneumatic-assisted tilt recline chair. It features an effortless recline to 40-degrees with the recline bar easily accessible from both sides of the chair.
- Arms rotate upward so patients can easily climb into the chair from either side
- Upholstered armrests for comfort
- Recline bar, easily grasped from both sides of the chair, controls the assisted recline of the chair to the maximum angle of 40 degrees
- Release bar located on chair back with chair base controlled by footswitch
- Dual-rotation locks allow you to rotate chair 360° from a single position
Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
All Reliance chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- Low base height: 21” lowered, 32 1 /2” raised
- Base: 22 1 /8” by 24 1 /4”
- Depth upright: 43 1 /2”
- Reclined: 59 1 /2”
- Seat: 21 1 /2” wide by 15” deep
- Armrest distance: 21 5 /8”
- Shipping weight: 310 lbs
- Standard electrical: 120 volts, 60 Hz, 3.0 amperes. Optional: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 3.0 amperes.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.