Reichert Tono-Pen AVIA Handheld Tonometer
Reichert Tono-Pen AVIA Handheld Tonometer features an award-winning ergonomic design, longer battery life, and enhanced IOP averaging technique.
The Reichert Tono-Pen® AVIA now features Quick-Tap® Measurement Mode offering more confidence in fewer measurements. Tono-Pen AVIA® Handheld Tonometer is always ready-to-use and calibration-free. An award-winning ergonomic design, long life battery good for thousands of measurements, statistical confidence indicator, and now Quick-Tap® Measurement Mode, make it the most advanced Tono-Pen® yet. The one you trust in tonometry. Designed & assembled in USA.
Tono-Pen AVIA, like the Tono-Pen XL, uses sanitized Ocu-Film® + Tip Covers to minimize the risk of patient cross contamination.
• Tono-Pen AVIA
• Carrying case
• 150 individually wrapped Ocu-Film + tip covers
• Tono-Pen AVIA Powercel Battery
- No Calibration Required – Routine calibration of Tono-Pen AVIA is not required. Spend less time worrying about your instruments and more time with your patients.
- Award Winning Ergonomic Design – With its award-winning, ergonomic design and soft-touch grips, the lightweight Tono-Pen AVIA fits comfortably in any operator’s hand, ensuring consistent measurement technique among users.
- Simple One Button Operation – To take a measurement, simply press the button once. When the light turns to green, Tono-Pen AVIA is ready to use. Gently tap the anesthetized cornea until a short beep sounds to alert the operator that the measurement is complete.
- Less Sensitive to Corneal Centration – Tono-Pen AVIA is less sensitive to corneal centration than other tonometers and provides fast, accurate, and repeatable results with minimal operator bias.
- Technician Friendly – Simple one button operation, award winning ergonomics, less sensitivity to corneal centration, and statistical confidence indicator makes delegation of Tono-Pen AVIA to an eye care technician easy and worry-free. Only minimal training is necessary to become proficient in obtaining reliable IOP measurements.
- Gravity Independent – Unlike most other tonometers, Tono-Pen can be used in any position, making it easy to measure all patients, including those who may be in a wheelchair or bedridden.
- Large Dual Sided Screens – The IOP measurement is displayed on two large, easy-to-read, LCD screens making it suitable for both left and right handed users.
- Long-life Battery – The convenient on-screen battery indicator ensures that Tono-Pen AVIA will always be ready for use. The removable Tono-Pen AVIA POWERCEL® battery pack is easily replaced, requiring no tools. Just squeeze and pull.
- ADA Eligibility – The purchase of Tono-Pen may qualify for ADA tax benefits. Refer to Americans with Disabilities Act, Title 26, Internal Revenue Code, Section 44.
Weight: 2.4oz. (71 g)
Length: 6.25 in. (16 cm)
Width: 0.75 in. (2 cm)
Thickness: 1.75 in. (4.4 cm)
Transducer: Micro Stain Gauge
Measurement Range: 5-55 mmHg
Power Source: Tono-Pen AVIA Powercel Battery Pack
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.