Reichert SightChek Digital Phoroptor
With a modern design and intuitive layout, the Reichert SightChek Digital Phoroptor features the precise refraction readings you need combined with an exceptional user experience that will take your efficiency to the next level.
The SightChek™ Digital Phoroptor®, part of the VisionChek™ Digital Exam Suite, combines technology, simplicity, and value at the core of your exam. SightChek is your entry into the efficiency of a digital refraction, and easily adapts to your practice, allowing you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor while comfortably seated next to your patient.
With a modern design and intuitive layout, the SightChek Digital Phoroptor features the precise refraction readings you need combined with an exceptional user experience that will take your efficiency to the next level. Designed for maximum efficiency that allows you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor, all while comfortably seated next to your patient.
- Better Diagnostics, Better Care – Designed for maximum efficiency that allows you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor, all while comfortably seated next to your patient.
- Information at Your Fingertips – Effortlessly access all tests and settings through the intuitive user interface on the 10-inch tilting touchscreen.
- An Outstanding Patient Experience – Lenses are quickly exchanged using the central control knob, helping to minimize patient eye fatigue.
- A Full Range of Guided Tests – Easily perform programmed guided tests such as Phoria, Fused Cross Cylinder, and Binocular Balance.
- Near Vision Testing Made Easy – Automatic convergence, auto-illuminating near vision light source, and a detachable near vision rod and card are available for maximum efficiency in near vision testing.
Choose Your Cylinder – Adjusting cylinder power and axis can be completed using the traditional Jackson Cross Cylinder or Split Cross Cylinder for fast, convenient, and accurate astigmatic testing.
- Your Practice, Your Refraction – Easily create your own refraction sequences using up to 3 customizable programs to increase total practice efficiency.
- Enhanced Efficiency – Connect multiple SightChek Digital Phoroptors and Reichert pre-test instruments for a completely connected office.
- The Best Possible Patient Care – Integrate with EMR systems, removing risk of transcription error and increasing throughput.
Refractive Measurement Range:
- Sphere Power -28.75D to +27.25 (Step: 0.12D, 0.25D, 0.5D and 1.0D)
- Cylinder Power 0D to ±6D (Step: 0.25D, .5D, 1.0D)
- Axis Adjustment 1° to 180° (Step: 1, 5, 10)
- Cross Cylinder Test ±0.25D, ±.5D, and Split
- Prism 0 to 20 per eye (Step: 0.01, 0.5, 1.0)
- Corneal Vertex Distance 12, 13.75, 15, and 18 mm
- Pupil Distance 45 to 80 mm (Step: 0.5 mm, 1 mm)
- Auxillary Lenses: Open Occluder, Red Maddox Rod, Pinhole, 0.25D Xcyl, 0.50D Xcyl, Red/ Green Filters, Dissociation Prisms, Polarization Filters, Split Cylinder, Retinoscopy Lens, Fixed Cross Cylinder, Close Occluder, Fog Lenses, Cross Hair Lens
- Width × Height × Depth 38.5-41.3 x 31.6 x 11.4 cm (15.1-16.2 x 12.4 x 4.5 in)
- Weight 5.0 kg (11.0 lbs)
- Width × Height × Depth 27.2 x 16.5-20.4 x 29.3 cm (10.7 x 6.5- 8.0 x 11.5 in)
- Weight 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
Relay Box Assembly:
- Width × Height × Depth 32.6 x 10.3 x 11.9 cm (12.8 x 4.0 x 4.7 in)
- Weight 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
- Input Voltage 100 – 240V~ Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Current (max.) 90 VA
- Fuses T2AL 250V
- Ports Inst 1, Inst 2, EMR, Proj, Transfer, Head, Controller
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters