Reichert Phoroptor VRx Digital Refraction System
The Reichert Phoroptor VRx Digital Refraction System provides a premium refraction experience that increases efficiency and safe distancing.
Drive practice efficiency and accelerate the exam process. The Phoroptor VRx Digital Refraction System easily adapts to your practice, allowing you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor, and so much more, while comfortably seated next to your patient. Phoroptor VRx sets new standards in digital refraction. With the thinnest, most compact design available, incredibly fast lens exchanges, motorized prisms, split cylinder lenses, and ultra-quiet operation, Phoroptor VRx offers an outstanding patient experience.
- Smallest design. Biggest impression. See more of your patient. See more patients. With the most compact digital refractor head available (12.2 W x 8 H x 2.8 D in. at a 64 mm PD), Phoroptor VRx is non-intimidating and allows for greater patient visibility. The sleek, refined and high-tech styling of Phoroptor VRx will impress all your current patients and help gain new ones.
- Impressively thin. Thinnest Phoroptor yet. To prevent patients from experiencing tunnel vision, Phoroptor VRx has the thinnest lens profile amongst digital refractors, at 26 mm. In fact, Phoroptor VRx has a thinner aperture than a manual Phoroptor.
- Retractability. Unique prism lenses. To achieve the thinnest lens profile, Phoroptor VRx has external motorized prism lenses that slide in and out only as needed.
- Refined interior & exterior. Premium parts and assembly. Premium motors and metal housing provides Phoroptor VRx with incredibly fast and ultra-quiet lens exchanges. Unlike other digital refactors, your patients will hardly notice the lens movement. Phoroptor VRx is designed and hand-assembled by skilled technicians in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- Effortless integration. EMR compatibility. Phoroptor VRx integrates with an extensive list of EMR systems, removing the risk of transcription error and increasing patient throughput. Phoroptor VRx can take advantage of an EMR system’s capability of bi-directional communication, allowing you to import and export refraction data.
- More cylinders. More horsepower. Jackson Cross Cylinder, Smart Cylinder, and Split Cylinder. Refinement of cylinder power and axis can be accomplished using the familiar Jackson Cross Cylinder or the innovative Smart Cylinder method where cylinder power and axis are automatically bracketed based on the amount of cylinder in the patient’s prescription. Phoroptor VRx also features a Split Cylinder mode, where patients are simultaneously presented with two targets.
- Selectable drive modes. Pre-programmed & programmable tests. To increase efficiency and allow refraction to be delegated to trained technicians, Phoroptor VRx has pre-programmed and programmable test options. You can choose from pre-programmed tests including astigmatism, phoria, binocular balance, and near vision. Customize up to four user programmable sequences that can be easily modified or conveniently shared between Phoroptor VRx systems.
- Precise handling and control. Logical keypad design. The Phoroptor VRx controller features a logically and ergonomically arranged keypad, designed to enhance the user experience. Buttons are grouped based on functionality for easy access: gray for data, blue for refraction, and black for acuity. Buttons are also LED backlit for better visibility in dimly lit exam rooms.
- Spherical Effects +17.75 to -22.25 D Steps : 0.25 and 1.0 D
- Cylinder Power -8.0 to +8.0 D, Steps: 0.25 and 1.0 D
- Axis Adjustment 0° to 180°, Steps : 1° and 10°
- Cross Cylinder Test ±0.25 D
- Prismatic Effects (Optional) 0.20 Prism Diopter per eye, Steps: 0.50 Prism Diopter per eye 0.25 Prism Diopter per eye
- Corneal Vertex Distance 16 mm
- Pupil Distance 50 to 80 mm, Steps: 1 mm binocular
- Convergence 400 mm
- Height Level of Eyes, adjustment ±3 mm
- Leveling via bubble level
- Free Aperture 19 mm
- Thickness of Housing at the Viewing Aperture 26 mm
- Width x Height x Depth (at PD = 64 mm) 31 x 20.3 x 7.1 cm (12.2 x 8 x 2.8 in.)
- Weight With Mount, Without Prism Compensator 4.42 kg (9.75 lb)
- Weight With Mount, With Prism Compensator 4.65 kg (10.25 lb)
- Weight Without Mount, Without Prism Compensator 3.95 kg (8.70 lb)
- Weight Without Mount, With Prism Compensator 4.17 kg (9.20 lb)
Controller with Display:
- Controller – Width x Height x Depth 23.4 x 4.6 x 16.8 cm (9.9 x 1.5 x 6.9 in.)
- Display – Width x Height x Depth 22.4 x 15.7 x 1.5 cm (10 x 7 x 2.8 in.)
- Display Size – Diagonal 10.4 in. (1024×768 pixel resolution)
- Weight 2.9 kg (6.4 lb)
- Width x Height x Depth 20.1 x 8.9 x 26.7 cm (7.9 x 3.5 x 10.5 in.)
- Weight 3.2 kg (7.1 lb)
- Input Voltage 100 – 240V~
- Frequency 50 – 60 Hz
- Current (max.) 60 VA
- Fuses T2AL 250V
- Ports (1 each):
- Controller (Keypad)
- Projector (Acuity System)
- Instrument 1 I/O
- Instrument 2 I/O
- EMR Port
- Transfer Port
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.