Reichert ML1 Manual Lensmeter
The Reichert ML1 Manual Lensometer features an LED light source and can be adjusted to any angle.
The Reichert ML1 Manual Lensometer allows you to measure a variety of lenses precisely including single vision, bifocal and contact lenses.
- LED Illuminated Target – The ML1’s LED light source ensures that you will never need to change bulbs again. The comfortable glare-free, green illumination and sharp mires make measurements easy.
- Cordless – Battery operated and completely cordless, the ML1 Manual Lensometer gives you total mobility and no cord clutter. The LED’s low power consumption and auto sleep feature ensure a long battery life. The standard AAA batteries are inexpensive and available everywhere.
- Unrestricted tilting angle – The ML1 can be adjusted to any angle, providing maximum convenience while measuring. Full 90 degrees tilting allows for easy measurement of contact lenses.
- Accepts large diameter lenses – The ML1 can measure lenses from 24 to 90mm in diameter and uses a bold crossline target for easier reading.
- Prism compensator – The prism compensator extends the range to 15 diopters for more flexibility.
- Reichert quality – The Reichert name ensures a high quality, reliable instrument that you can count on every time.
- Reichert Catalog Number: 15110 ML1 Lensometer
- Vertex Power:
- Range +25 to -25 diopters
- Step 0.125 diopters up to ±3 diopters
- 0.25 diopters beyond ±3 diopters
- Prismatic Power:
- Range 5 prism diopters
- Step 0.5 prism diopters up to 2 diopters
- 1 diopter beyond 2 diopters
- Cylindrical Axis: Range 1 to 180 degrees, step 1 degree
- Target Method: American Crossline
- Lens Diameters: 24 to 90 mm
- Tilting Angle: 30 to 90 degrees
- Eyepiece Focusing: +7D to -10D
- Light Source: LED
- Dimensions: 130 x 475 x 330mm. (W x H x L)
- Weight: 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg)
- Standard Accessories: 1 Dust cover, 1 contact lens holder
- Prism Compensator:
- Diopter Range: 15 diopters
- Graduations: 1 diopter step
- Angle scale: 0-180 degrees
- Graduations: 5 degrees
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.