Reichert Ocular Response Analyzer (ORA) G3
The Reichert Ocular Response Analyzer G3 helps add clarity to your glaucoma decision making process with Corneal Hysteresis (CH) measurements.
Ocular Response Analyzer® (ORA) G3 is the only device that measures Corneal Hysteresis (CH) and Corneal Compensated IOP (IOPcc). Corneal Hysteresis has consistently shown to be a more powerful predictor of, and strongly associated with, glaucoma progression, more so than key risk factors such as IOP and CCT. IOPcc is a pressure measurement that is less affected by corneal properties and more associated with glaucoma risk than Goldmann and other tonometers. Ocular Response Analyzer is engineered, designed, and assembled in USA.
- Easy to use
- Displays the following measurements:
- Goldmann Correlated IOP (IOPg)
- Corneal Hysteresis (CH)
- Corneal Compensated IOP (IOPcc)
- Waveform Score (WS)
- Easy EMR integration
- Automated alignment
- Corneal Hysteresis: CPT® Code 92145
- Dimensions: 26.7 W x 50.2 H x 35.6 cm D (10.5 x 19.75 x 14 in.)
- Weight: 10.4 kg (23 lbs)
- Voltage: 100/240 VAC Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Measurement Range: 7-60 mmHg (ISO 8612 tonometer standard)
- Communication Port: RS-232
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.